Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring

Location: White Hall, WV

Hey there!
So I've had quite an exciting week. I was able to take a trip to Virginia with my little brother to visit friends and listen to the remarkable preaching of Richard Owen Roberts in our old church. 
(please look him up and listen to him!)

The Lord really blessed me with this mini vacation and it was wonderful to fellowship with friends.
I'll be posting photos soon...


Also, I just got my first official photography job!!!!!!!! :D

A friend asked me to take his senior portraits and I am super excited about it!
God has answered my prayer for an opportunity like this. So cool.

My computer is rather old and my editing software is out of memory. Although I don't edit every photo, I thoroughly enjoy it. But my I'm not able to do any editing so I've been practicing getting the photo I want without having to doctor it up...

The weather has been lovely this week and flowers are starting to bud. :)
Here are some photos from today.






 

 




















 


Thanks for visiting!
Auf Wiedersehen

1 comment: