Thursday, April 25, 2013

Emily: Spring Photo Shoot


The world is turning green again and it's wonderful.

As I said before, I got to shoot my first official photo session last week and it was spectacular!
So happy with the results. :)
Anyway, a friend let me borrow his Canon 5d so my lovely photographer friend Emily came over and we went to the top of the field behind our house so I could practice with the camera.
It turned out to be a lovely place. Like a mix between an Elven forest in Lord of the Rings and something in Narnia. Pretty nice combo, yes?

I'll have the senior shoot posted soon! :)
















Love this girl :)








Headed back to the house

check out Emily's spectacular photos on her blog!


Alicia, Emily's sister. She and my brother, Ethan are now courting. So sweet, I love her so much! :)

Thanks for visiting!
Auf Wiedersehen

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You are SO good! That was a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun day! Thank you, your photos were spectacular as well! :)

      Delete