Sunday, March 17, 2013

Alabama


We are back home after a wonderful time in Alabama.
It was great to see family, friends, and re-explore old places.
I also got to meet a favorite photographer whose work and love for Christ and others is continually inspiring me in my work and life.

Although I didn't get to take as many photos as I wanted to, I didn't have any problem getting some quality time with the camera. :)

These pictures were taken at Naccalula Falls in Gadsdon, AL.
If you ever get the chance to go there, you should! :)
It was there that we also came across a Great Dane mix (we think) that was just the coolest.
He was super sweet and was so beautiful.
He was basically the main subject of my camera, but I did get some shots of the falls as well. ;) 
Unfortunately he wasn't homeless. Darn.





That face!













Me and Mom. :)

























He made friends wherever he went. :)



I have more pictures from this trip to post, but my computer is having issues. :/
Hopefully I'll get that worked out soon...

Thanks for visiting!
Auf Wiedersehen



2 comments:

  1. The falls are so beautiful! God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! It was wonderful. And amen sista! God is amazing! :)

      Delete