Sunday, July 13, 2014

Nemacolin Woodlands Resort

Location: Farmington, PA 15437, USA

I recently posted a Project 365 photo that I took at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in Farmington, PA (you can check out their Facebook page here). That photo was definitely my favorite from the trip, but I wanted to share all of them. We took my grandmother and cousins there when they visited in June. It's a beautiful place and was an awesome opportunity to try out my new Canon 6d (which I love). Enjoy!

 This is our awesome guide, Melody. Thanks for the great time! :)
A few of the dog sled team 








 I hate so much that it's out of focus but I just love this shot! :/






 My lovely mum :)

Thanks for visiting!
Auf Wiedersehen

2 comments:

  1. Great photos from your recent trip at our Resort! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! We love every minute of it!

      Delete