Saturday, January 5, 2013

Photo A Day 2013

Last year some of my friends on facebook started a 2012 Photo Challenge. It was lots of fun and it challenged me to get creative each day and push myself.

Well they started a new one for the first month of this new year and I decided to share the photos I will be taking on my blog for fun. 
I would love to hear what you think about them! :)
I will be updating this post regularly,
so check back tomorrow for another photo!

Day 1: Today


Day 2: Something New. Slippers for this cold weather!


Day 3: Heart. My older and younger brothers. They're the best! 


Day 4: The view from here. Ain't he cute?


Day 5: Movement. 
This is my brother playing frisbee. 
It's a little weird, right? 
What do you think about it? 


Day 6: Mine. 
This is my gown that I wore to a historical ball. If you ever have the chance to go to one of those, you definitely should! :)


Day 7: Street. Taken with my phone on a morning run. :)



I know, I'm way behind! :/ But here's day 8: Something that starts with 'T' 




Day 9: Paper. 
This is an old German dictionary that my brother bought for me at a used book sale. 



Day 10: One O' Clock.
I had lots of fun with this one


Day 11: Water.
I really wasn't all that crazy about the way I set up the whole whine glass with a slice of orange on the side. It wasn't all that interesting to me really.
But when I saw the picture compared to the rest of the ten or so that I took, I really liked the way the water reflected the trees in the background. A lot. So I decided to go with this one just because I liked it, not just because it fit the theme for the day.
Photography is just so cool. :)


Day 12: Surprise. 
Yep, I woke up to find her in the very place she knows she's not supposed to be: the couch.
I'm convinced my dog has a sin nature. But she looks really cute and I love her.


Day 13: Circle.


Day 14: Something Yellow.



Day 15: An Ordinary Moment. Work.



Day 16: Two Things.


Day 17: Ready.


Day 18: Shadow.



Day 19: Delicious.



Day 20: Something You Saw. 
The snow starting to fall.



Day 21: What You Do.
At the moment, I teach piano. :)



Day 22: Corner.


Day 23: Electric.


Day 24: Stripes.



3 comments:

  1. I like the third, fourth and fifth especially. Elijah's t-shirt is a good reminder... =D The frisbee pic is funky, but very cool! Love you so much! Best wishes for your photo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many people do really blah pictures for photo challenges, but yours are an inspiration! You're doing a great job being creative and taking awesome pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete